FeatureEASY FIRE STARTING: Your new magnesium fire starter kit makes it especially easy to throw sparks and start a fire. The Mag Bar works in any weather conditions - rain, snow, high-altitude. The fire lighters are suitable for camping, survival, bushcraft and other outdoor activities.
FIRST-STAGE TINDER IS BUILT-IN: The mag bar is your tinder, whereas a common fire starter requires separate material and it is not always easy to find something that will readily light.
EXTREMELY HOT SPARKS: The flint rod will throw hot sparks just as well, no matter how windy it is. The handy striker which also can be used as bottle opener makes this fire steel perfect both for experts and beginners.
LONGER LASTING, CONVENIENT AND COMPACT: You can start many (thousands) of fires with this bundle of 3 firesteel blocks with chains.
LIFETIME WARRANTY - RISK FREE SHOPPING: To back it all up, we are offering our Friendly Lifetime Warranty for this flint and steel. Our World Class customer service team is here for you every day of the year and happy to help answer ANY questions you may have within hours. Just copy-paste this link into your browser: http://amzn.to/1AmGlj8
The Friendly Swede Magnesium Alloy Fire Starters [3 PACK]
The Friendly Swede's Magnesium Firestarters are an essential piece of any survival, outdoor and fire starter kit - waterproof, durable and easy to use for perfect fire making. Never leave home without one! Fire Piston
Suitable for camping, survival, bushcraft and other outdoor activities.
Three 3" x 1" Solid Magnesium Alloy and Flint Blocks
Three Serrated Metal Striker Saws
Three 17.5" Chains
1. Using the flat edge of the striker, shave the block to create a small pile of magnesium alloy.
2. Prepare your tinder next to the magnesium alloy pile.
3. Hold the flat edge of the striker against the top of the flint at a 45 angle. Slide firmly down the flint to create sparks. Allow sparks to fall onto magnesium alloy pile.
4. Use magnesium alloy to ignite tinder. Place burning tinder into fire. Don't suffocate the fire - build fire slowly using small pieces of wood.
* Note: Firestick is covered in protective oil. Wipe off oil before use.
Not suitable for children under 10.
For outdoor use only - use in controlled environment.
Never leave your fire unattended.
We take pride in delivering top quality products and are proud to offer our friendly 90 day money back guarantee in case you are not 100% satisfied and wish to return the product for ANY reason. On top of that we also offer you a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Order now for worry free shopping