FeatureINSTANT FIRE: Start fires in any weather conditions, over 16k strikes at 5,500F with Magnesium Rod
GET 2 FIRE STARTERS (Black Color): Each box includes 2 Fire Starters with unique design
MULTI-TOOL DESIGN: Built-in compass, 150dB Whistle, Steel Scraper, 450LB 8core Paracord and Rod
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: More reliable than matches or lighter, weighs less than 2 ounces, 5" long
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: No questions refund offered if not satisfied with product for any reason!
DescriptionGet 2 Swiss Safe Fire Starters Per Package!
Swiss Safe Survival Fire Starters are easy to use by anyone, whether you're hunting, hiking, camping, backpacking, or fishing. Perfect for survival, bushcraft, firecraft, bugout bags, or Boy Scouts. Here's why:
PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION - A high quality firesteel together with our ferrocerium rod is used to create spark showers at 5,500F. Can be used in any weather conditions, is waterproof, rain proof, and snow proof. Swiss Safe firestarters are built for the harshest conditions and offer maximum durability. Our Magnesium Ferrocerium rod is more dependable and effective than flint firestarters, matches, the common butane lighter, campfire lighters / cubes / sticks, and battery powered electric lighters.
COMPACT DESIGN - At just 5" long, will easily fit in your bug-out bag, camping backpack, survival kit, car glovebox, first aid kit, or emergency preparedness kit. Makes a great gift for campers and outdoor survivors.
5-in-1 SURVIVAL TOOL
- (1) Magnesium Rod - 5/16" inch thick ferro rod, thick enough to last 16,000 strikes.
- (2) Steel Scraper - Dual function scraper is used to scrape magnesium shavings from rod with serrated edge, and straight edge to create a shower of sparks!
- (3) Built-in Compass - Small compass is fixed into handle of fire starter offering a backup navigational tool when outdoors in the wilderness.
- (4) Survival Whistle - Each fire starter has an emergency whistle built in to the handle for emergency situations.
- (5) 450LB 8 Core Paracord - Get 20" of extra-strength military Paracord. Use in survival situations or wear firestarter as necklace, bracelet, keychain or lanyard.